A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Friday, November 11, 2005

It has been a long while since I wrote on this blog the nausea is a "wave", keeps coming and leaving - me all day long. I haven't felt myself since a long time. Guess the hormones just work on you inside out. It is hard to stay focussed on work because inside you there is a mystery you want to learn more and more about. Nothing envelopes you more - it is the pregnancy, the baby and dealing with these new feelings.

Last night as we had dinner, I said to Puneet, "he'd be the best father". He is so patient, kind and understanding. Our first wedding anniversary is coming up and he says my gift is the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home