A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The past two mornings the "sickness" has been bearable - no acidic droplets down my throat, no headaches, generally a feeling of well being.I have thrown up thrice, but they made me feel better. I am so full of myself these days, this is a time I beleive every woman will wonder at herself, her body and the little mystery developing within her. It is overwhelming you know.

Puneet is being such a great guy, helping me out peel the almonds, packs my lunch, drops and picks me up from the bus stop. I really don't know how men cope with these changes, it is not easy but I truly appreciate all the men who make an effort to understand a pregnant-hormonally-charged-morning-sickness-ridden wife. I am sure the reward and love that comes back will be manifold.

Ever since I got to know of the pregnancy, I have been worried and feeling powerless over how my baby will be born, I know it is a long way of June 2006. But that is the culmination, and I want to be able to make the choice of how my baby arrives. Yes the priority is also my own comfort. Let us see.

Most of the blogs on the internet talk about birthing in AMerica or the West. I would love to read blogs of pregnant Indian women.

I read this very interesting blog VeryMom . Might want to go through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home