A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Sunday, November 20, 2005


Sunday was spent sleeping, I don't know why? But I am normally not a day sleeper. Last evening a few thoughts about the pregnancy came to mind. The nausea does make you rethink the whole pregnancy - if I were not pregnant I wouldn't have these feelings. But like all great and successful endeavors this status is sometimes hard to cope with, eventually you find the strength and hope.

The best part about yesterday was making love to Puneet after a long time, it made me feel like he's coping with the whole situation. Saturday we went to the Military Hospital for my check up, the reports were all well. Two of Puneet's colleagues are having babies next month, one of them is this cheerful girl, I really like.

I visited one of my friends who is also due on December 1st. She is one person who apparently enjoyed her pregnancy. Right now I don't enjoy the pregnancy, to some it might sound very harmful to my unborn child, but it is the truth. In a few months I might change my mind.

But to all women out there there will be good times and uncomfortable times. Be not ashamed to say it, it is just that we know our bodies turn hormonal-factories when we're having babies in us. Eventually the baby will be real and the discomfort will disappear.

Did I mention that I had an ultrasound done, it was not such an emotional experience but I felt like a kid that has a butterfly inside her stomach and likes it. I found my baby so funny because the whole chest would swoop up to make its heart beat. And the baby is soo small, but the chest thumps. That is sooo funny. Like a cartoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home