A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It has been a long while, I was away on a weeks leave from work and we moved to a better accomodation in the Military college campus. I feel good, I think my nausea is getting settled in and I am feeling brighter.

Puneet is really busy setting up the new home, caring for me and the baby, studying those things called "Radars" and making tea or toast for me.

Until now enjoying the pregnancy was out-of-question, I am hoping in the months to come, I enjoy it. If I don't I am not feeling one bit guilty because I know "I love the baby, but never the pregnancy". The "baby" and "pregnancy" they are two different things.

Right now there are time I feel like a sick mangy dog other times I feel I could compete with Anjelina Jolie in the sexiness quotient. So yes the hormones do play their tricks and the mind tries best to adjust to all of it. Wow the mind is so powerful, the body so amazing.

My instinct tells me its going to be a girl, in India sex-determination is banned. Reason being women normally abort female babies, thinking them to be a liability. It is common even among the middle-class women. So well we are all in suspense!

Puneet has a name in mind if it is a girl - Sarah! So is there is a Sarah inside me? Just have to wait and watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home