A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Over with the first trimester. How does it feel? It feels nice once more. It changes your perspective on having a baby. Leaving the first trimester behind is relief, now I can begin to enjoy this journey a tad bit more.

The Military hospital has the most obnoxious doctor. My regular gyne is on home leave, so the new one entertained me on my third month visit. He did an ultrasound again and the due date is 27th June, 2006.

The first three months, was not pretty because in a way I didn't find anything comfortable. But I thanked God for this baby every day. And I realized how kind the world is to a pregnant women, I received lunch from some lady colleagues at work, smiles from the male colleagues womedering when my belly will show. P was caring and understood my nausea and my shouting SHUT-UP when I would puke and he was trying to help.He wants to be there and help me, but there are a few things like - Puking you have to do alone.

Did I tell you my clothes are getting tight and I am getting myself just a few clothes until the next 6 months. I am kind of designing a little dress in my head for Cecil (my brothers) wedding in February.

Well I am a happy preggo once more and my little darling is making me rethink what I want from life. I never knew this would be the first joys of motherhood. To reassess your life with a motive of being an example to your child.

My mother-in-law already calls the little one "Munnah" whch in Hindi means "sweet one", it is used for males mostly. So she's hoping for a boy grandchild. Isn't it cute she already thinks of a home name for my baby. I am happy the baby has two gorgeous and kindliest grandmoms. One arthiritic and the other blind but never lacking in smiles or love.

I am getting mushy at the keyboard so I am going to end here and will be back soon.

Love,
Cecilia

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

    Hi Cecilia and Puneet,

    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
    to you and family !

    Regards,
    Prithi.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home