A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Monday, January 09, 2006


I developed a sort of itch in my groin, the last few days. It wasn't too bad until yesterday. Immediately I went to a nearby gyne, my regular ones at the Military Hospital won't be available and with my work timing it is impossible to meet them except on Saturdays - my regular appointment days.

After a 12 hour day and running of to the tailors to stitch myself a new mini-ward robe, the last thing I wanted to hear was this doctor talking my head of for 40 minutes on douching and then searching for my baby's heart beat. The baby's good folks! The heart is good!

Then an examination of my little treasure cove, no infection, just dry skin from excessive washing with soap. So I am fungus free and I need to just apply some cream that is it.

Puneet is really tired, juggling studying, his mom, his pregnant wife, travel plans to Australia for my brother's wedding and taking care of home. He doesnn't like me telling him how much I appreciate his sense of justice and his feelings of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home