A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Friday, January 13, 2006


The past few days have been busy for Puneet and me, me with work and him with some assignments, since I have my mother-in-law visiting us it has added to him catering to demands of two women. Not easy for him I think!

The pregnancy felt very nice the last two days, into my fourth month and it is pretty evident to see, that I am pregnant. I felt good but suddently I don't feel that good in my tummy anymore. I can't figure if it is the muscles or the baby playing tricks inside of me. I sleep for 8-9 hours a day, but boy I could do with 13-14.

Puneet and me are having less time together, I miss his playing with my tummy, he really is so good that I am sure the little brat already loves Daddy, like I do.

I've decided to take a few digital pictures over the weekend and upload them.

Pregnancy has changed me in a way, that I am liking, thought I will list a few.

I am more confidant about my body and talking about it.
I am more forceful and vociferous about my values.
I feel free. In the words of Janice Joplin - FREEDOM is another world for nothing left to lose.I am not afraid.

I hope one day our child realizes how much of a difference s/he has made to my life. A beautiful difference.


(picture courtesy: www.kathywolfe.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home