A baby in the making

We recently discovered that we are parents-to-be. We wanted to blog the entire pregnancy experience until the birth. We hope you enjoy reading our experiences all of it and share some of yours.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Well the baby is moving I can feel it, I can feel it, I can feel it. It is no doubt a wonderful feeling, that the baby is doing well, but more than that it makes me wondor of the future. I am sort of used to that kind of day dreaming.

But right now my concern in Puneet, apart from being busy and torn between mother-in-law and me, I feel like we're getting to used to our own lives. I rather not disturb his routine and he encourages me to stay in a routine so I don't miss him. Get the picture married folks! So we're getting just snatches of time in which we only discuss the finances and visa procedures for the upcoming trip to Australia. Once in way I get a tummy rub. I am selfish and want more.


Sometimes life becomes all too much. The in-laws, the trips, the money. But I do not want the stress to affect my baby, because he or she is more precious to me than all of these. So I must maintain a calm, till I am ready to let my hair down for Cecil's wedding.

I get the feeling I am going to like Oz!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM , Blogger Chugs said...

    just to let u know that i am following the progress :)

    take care

     
  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    I wish I had started my baby blog before my son was born. I would have liked to have blogged throughout pregnancy. Click on my blog link if you want to see my son's blog. He's almost 9 months old. Andrea.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home